Terms and Conditions
Apply to all Contracts for the Sales of goods entered into by ML Living (UK) Ltd T/A Wesco Living (Herein after termed "The Company") whereby any order placed with The Company will be accepted on these conditions, and on no other. Customers or Visitors to this website are referred to as "You" or "Your". The Company is referred to as "Us" or "We".
If you pay by credit or debit card, your details are handled by us on a secure server using Geo Trust True BusinessID with EV. Geo Trust is one of the most respected SSL providers in the industry, so you can buy through ML Living UK Ltd with confidence.
The products displayed on our website is an invitation and not an offer to sell those products to you. An offer is made when you place the order for your products. We will not have made a contract with you unless and until we accept your offer. We take payment from your card when we process your order and have checked your card details. Products are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the products, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the products. If you enter a correct e-mail address, we will send you an order confirmation on receipt of your order confirming the items you have ordered along with the estimated delivery dates. Failure by us to send a confirmation e-mail or payment confirmation in no way invalidates your offer or acceptance of your offer.
Postage and Packaging
Please see our Delivery Charges on our Delivery Page. We deliver to any United Kingdom address. Orders will be dispatched via a courier service and will require a signature.
Cancelling Your Order
You can cancel your order from the time you placed it up to 14 days after receiving the goods for any reason. You will need to contact us by e-mail with your order details. When you place an order on our website you will get an order number and an email confirmation. Please see below for returning items.
Order Shortages / Damages
Products must be inspected upon delivery. You must notify us of any items received damaged or items missing from an order within three days of receipt. Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Failure to notify us of any visible damage, error or shortage within a 3-day period from delivery date may result in claims not being accepted. Any visible packaging damage should be identified to the delivery personnel and noted on the delivery note at the time of delivery. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the customer or the nominated person receiving the delivery, have signed for the correct number of items delivered.
We nor our nominated carriers will be under any liability for any delay or failure to deliver your order within the estimated time frame.
Damages and Faulty items on delivery:
- If you have a damaged item, we will require photos of:
- The outer box / packaging
- Internal pictures of the goods in the box and packaging.
- The damaged caused to the product.
- The shipping labels.
Faulty or Defective Goods
Faults and damages must be reported to us with photographs displaying the fault or defective within 3 days of receipt of goods by e-mail to email@example.com . Delivery of a replacement product or parts will be made to the original delivery address unless otherwise advised.
Delivery of replacements will be made to the original delivery address unless otherwise advised. If necessary, we will arrange to collect the goods from you at which point you. Please ensure the package is adequately wrapped to prevent damage during transit and a copy of your delivery note is included within the parcel so that we are able to identify it when it arrives back with us.
PLEASE NOTE: Drivers will not collect any visibly inadequately wrapped packages.
Please do not dispose of any goods until advised to do so by customer services, who will confirm this in writing. Once the goods are received back at our Distribution Centre, they will be inspected, and the appropriate action taken for corrective and preventative action. Where applicable a credit will then be raised if a replacement is no longer required.
If necessary, we will arrange to collect the goods from you or for the goods to be dropped off at our courier drop-off point.
Returning Unwanted Items
We hope you will be pleased and satisfied with the products you have purchased from ML Living (UK) Ltd / T/A Wesco Living. However, if you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, we will offer a refund providing the goods are received back in good re-saleable condition and meet the following returns criteria:
Goods must have been supplied by ML Living (UK) Ltd / T/A Wesco Living during the last 30 days. Goods returned to us must be:
- In their original condition with box, seals and shrink-wrap intact.
- Goods must be undamaged and unused (excludes normal examination of the product as you might do in a shop.)
If not, goods will be refused by our Distribution Centre and returned to sender.
Goods must be returned at your cost, within 14 days of authorisation by Customer Services and details of where to return to will be given at that time. Goods received back without authorisation will be refused.
Please remember that we are unable to accept liability for packages damaged during transit, a claim would need to be raised with your chosen courier. If you are shipping an item over £50, we recommend adding a tracked shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Credits can only be issued for goods returned as authorised in good re-saleable condition.
Unless the goods supplied were either defective or incorrectly supplied, the outward carriage charge will not be refunded.
To return your items to us please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number, contact details and the reason for return. Once we have received this, we will authorise your return. We ask that you please include a copy of your delivery note within the return parcel.
We will make the refund no later than 28 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted, or goods are returned to the customer. Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts, or for reasons not due to our error. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you, or we may return it to you.
If your returned order is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within 28 days of receiving the item back. We cannot be held responsible for any items lost or damaged during transit.
All goods are sold at the price ruling at date of invoice. We reserve the right to alter prices without notification.
Are given subject to goods offered being unsold or available at the receipt of order. Dates quoted for delivery are available in good faith, but The Company will not be responsible for any loss suffered by the Buyer owing to The Company's inability to meet such dates.
All descriptions, measurements and illustrations are approximate only and are subject to change without notification. The reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will reasonably allow.
The reductions shown in the Clearance section are from the original price charged on the website.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed by us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. You are provided with access to this website in accordance with these terms and conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions. The personal information which you provide when registering is true, accurate and current in all respects. You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal information by contact us from our contact details.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our offices, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your personal Information.
We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website. We reserve the right to change conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions, then you must immediately stop using the website. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at our discretion without notice to you. Any amends will be posted on this website and will supersede any terms and conditions previously published by us.
The risk in the goods shall pass from the seller to the buyer upon delivery of such goods to the buyer. However, notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the goods, title and property in the goods, including full legal and beneficial ownership, shall not pass to the buyer until the seller has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full for all goods delivered to the buyer under this and all other contracts between the seller and the buyer for which payment of the full price of the goods there under has not been paid. Payment of the full price of the goods shall include the amount of any interest or other sum payable under the terms of this and all other contracts between the seller and the buyer under which the goods were delivered. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
Free Item with your Order
- Free items can only be added to your order during the time of the promotion and not before or after.
- The free product will need to be manually added to your basket to claim the offer.
- The promotion is subject to while stocks last.
- One free product per order.
- We reserve the right to amend the free item terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
- Free Item with Your Order Returns:
- If you return your goods, the free product must be returned with the products as you no longer qualify for the promotion.
- If you choose not to return the product, we reserve the right to deduct the amount of the gift from your refund.
- The free product cannot be returned for a refund, exchanged or credit.
- No other discount codes can be applied retrospectively if you choose to return an item.
- Free items can not be applied to pre-existing orders.
This includes Website wide discounts and discount codes.
- You can only use one code/discount per order.
- All discounts have expiry dates and may have limited use.
- Some discount codes and promotions will have restrictions on what they can be used on.
- You may have to spend over a certain amount for the discount to apply, or the code may only work on certain products or ranges.
- If your discount code isn't working, it may be invalid due to another promotion or expired.
- All discount codes must be applied at the time of purchasing, if you attempt to apply or use a code after ordering it may not be possible.
- We reserve the right to amend percentage discount terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
- Percentage discounts returns:
- If you return any items that you have received at a discounted price you will be refunded at the same discounted price.
- Our usual T's and C's will apply to any percentage discount sales, please see our returns policy for more information.
- No other codes can be applied retrospectively if you choose to return an item.
- Discounts can not be applied to pre-existing orders.
This includes offers such as 3 for 2, 2 for 1, buy 1 get 1 half price etc.
- The cheapest item will be the item given to you at either half price, discounted or no cost (this is dependent on the applicable offer).
- This offer may be automatically applied at the checkout, you may need to use a discount code or manually add the products to your basket.
- You can only redeem the multi-buy offer during the time of the promotion and not before or after.
- We reserve the right to amend the multi-buy offer terms and conditions from time to time, when we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
- Multi-buy Offer Returns:
- All products will revert to their full price once any items are returned.
- The total price of the products you keep will be deducted off the price of your order.
- The difference will be refunded if applicable. E.g., If you bought one item for £36 and one for £20 (total cost of order £36) and returned the item for £20 you wouldn't receive a refund, if you returned the item for £36 you would receive a refund of £16.
- No other codes can be applied retrospectively if you choose to return an item.
- Multi-buy offers can not be applied to pre-existing orders.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions:
Returning items bought online with a Gift Card: Items purchased using a Gift Card can be returned and the refund will be placed back onto the original Gift Card.
Can I exchange My Gift Card for cash? No, you can’t exchange gift cards for cash.
Gift Card Expiry Date: The Gift Card will expire 24 months after after the date of purchase or the last transaction using the Gift Card.
Using your Gift Card
- The details of the our gift cards will be sent via email, there will be a 16 digit code that will need to be entered at the checkout for the amount to be deducted from your order.
- For multiple gift cards, enter one set of codes at a time.
- After entering the gift card codes, your order balance will be automatically updated with credit to the value of the gift card(s).
- If there’s any balance to pay, you can use a debit or credit card in the usual way.
- If the total order value is less than the value of the gift card, any balance will remain on your account and can be applied to future purchases, provided that the card has not expired. If you wish to use your remaining gift card balance at a later date, keep hold of your gift card details.