Blum Servo Drive Uno for Wesco Waste Bins
Product Information Product Info
Your hands are full and you need to open your in-cupboard bin? It's not a problem with the Blum 'Plug and Play' SERVO-DRIVE Uno for top and base mounted waste bins.
This electrical opening support device designed an manufactured by Blum has been created to be used with top-mounted Pullboy Z's for Antaro or Legrabox drawers, along with a base mounted version for the Pullboy 9XL for Legrabox and 300AZ for Antaro Tandembox.
This electric mechanism works alongside the Blumotion, soft-close runners integrated into the Legrabox and Antaro drawer runners. Your bin system can be opened with a single touch of your hand, hip, knee or even toe, along with a system that has a silent and effortless closing action.
- Integrated lean protection to prevent accidental opening.
- Built-in safety under the sink thanks to Blum’s transformer which is drip and splash proof.
- SERVO-DRIVE uno is a responsive system. The opening action will stop as soon as it feels any resistance.
Please note that the Servo- Drive Uno requires an additional fitting depth of 37mm at the back of the runners - for a typical 500mm deep Pullboy-Z bin, an overall depth of 540mm is required.
There are 2 models available:
1. Pullboy Z's (Antaro or Legarabox) - top mounted behind the door.
2. Pullboy 9XL and 300AZ (Antaro or Legarabox) - base mounted behind the door.
|Plug Type||3 Prong UK||3 Prong UK|
|Min Cabinet Depth||540mm||540mm|
|External Cabinet Width||Variable||Max 600mm - Can be cut to size.|